Experts misrepresenting to the point of lying about geophysical facts. Why isn't it unlawful?

For example debating someone like MikeYohe is fundamentally useless because he refuses to absorb and process new information. And he's simply parroting what he's been taught by the masters of deception. Who would that be, well there's a long documented history
You are lying. How many times have I ask you to work from a list of agreements and disagreements on global warming and climate change? The reason is you do a song and dance then data dumps to keep from debating key questions of science. Then you get political and also resort to name calling. You have been doing the same thing for years. Your debates consist of you telling me what I think and what my view points are. Most of the time you are wrong.
For example debating someone like MikeYohe is fundamentally useless because he refuses to absorb and process new information. And he's simply parroting what he's been taught by the masters of deception. Who would that be, well there's a long documented history
You are lying. How many times have I ask you to work from a list of agreements and disagreements on global warming and climate change? The reason is you do a song and dance then data dumps to keep from debating key questions of science. Then you get political and also resort to name calling. You have been doing the same thing for years. Your debates consist of you telling me what I think and what my view points are. Most of the time you are wrong.Go and review Science,Science,Science you dodge everything I share and all the questions I ask. You want respect. Start acting with some integrity.

lax

You are lying. How many times have I ask you to work from a list of agreements and disagreements on global warming and climate change? The reason is you do a song and dance then data dumps to keep from debating key questions of science. Then you get political and also resort to name calling. You have been doing the same thing for years. Your debates consist of you telling me what I think and what my view points are. Most of the time you are wrong.Go and review Science,Science,Science you dodge everything I share and all the questions I ask. You want respect. Start acting with some integrity.Was walking Maddy this morning and thinking about this. Allow me to share. Any dog, or parrot, can piss out insults and claims. It's the supporting those insults and claims with explicit and substantive arguments and facts - that is the challenge. A review of my posting will show that despite all my flaws, I consistently try to focus on the essence of these issues, on the physics and the science. I am willing to listen and pursue your suggested reading lists and actually think about what they are trying to tell me. That's why I can do the dissections I do]. When you bring up frauds like J.Curry I have explained what drives me to say the thing i do about her. You've never addressed any of that, instead you're simply offended that I dare think your gold standard source has demonstrated herself to have devolved into a slanderous contrarian media whore. <span style="color:purple]{might as well toss out a juicy one, Mike you never offer honest rational constructive dialogue. Instead you keep tossing out new distractions, the Milankovitch cycles that act on millennial time scales. The petition of 31,000 that was a meaningless con job. etc. But I'm the bad guy for exposing that stuff for what it is. So be it. :smirk:
lax
You are lying. How many times have I ask you to work from a list of agreements and disagreements on global warming and climate change? The reason is you do a song and dance then data dumps to keep from debating key questions of science. Then you get political and also resort to name calling. You have been doing the same thing for years. Your debates consist of you telling me what I think and what my view points are. Most of the time you are wrong.
Go and review Science,Science,Science you dodge everything I share and all the questions I ask. You want respect. Start acting with some integrity.Was walking Maddy this morning and thinking about this. Allow me to share. Any dog, or parrot, can piss out insults and claims. It's the supporting those insults and claims with explicit and substantive arguments and facts - that is the challenge. A review of my posting will show that despite all my flaws, I consistently try to focus on the essence of these issues, on the physics and the science. I am willing to listen and pursue your suggested reading lists and actually think about what they are trying to tell me. That's why I can do the dissections I do]. When you bring up frauds like J.Curry I have explained what drives me to say the thing i do about her. You've never addressed any of that, instead you're simply offended that I dare think your gold standard source has demonstrated herself to have devolved into a slanderous contrarian media whore. <span style="color:purple]{might as well toss out a juicy one, Mike you never offer honest rational constructive dialogue. Instead you keep tossing out new distractions, the Milankovitch cycles that act on millennial time scales. The petition of 31,000 that was a meaningless con job. etc. But I'm the bad guy for exposing that stuff for what it is. So be it. :smirk: I post a point. You need to answer the point. Instead you do a song and dance again. Maybe you have gone as far as you are able to on the subject of Climate Change.
I post a point. You need to answer the point. Instead you do a song and dance again. Maybe you have gone as far as you are able to on the subject of Climate Change.
Hey silly, that right there is MikeYohe doing his song and dance. I see no point posted ! What up chump :smirk: