Dawkins

The Dear Emma letter in the https://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/06/23/dear-emma-b link is just great.

It would be interesting to know if Emma is aware of the amount of interest her letter to Ham has generated, and what her opinion of Ham and religion are now, 8 years after the fact.

It’s no to your requirement Sherlock but what you asked for is not science. If that’s science, then we couldn’t know where planets came from or much of anything.

I have no idea what statement I made to which you’re referring
You said, “I see, so that’s a “no” then, thank you.”

That’s what you do. That’s why we don’t like answering your questions because we know you are going to twist the answer into a pretzel and make it sound like you’re right. So, you can scroll up to your previous post, the one I’m obviously responding to, find the quoted text, but then ignore everything after that, because that’s all bad logic.

Here’s the question, from the previous page, to which I’m answering “no”, “May I see a repeatable scientific experiment that begins with blind organisms and demonstrates the unaided emergence of organisms with eyes?”
I had already worked through your misuse of the word “information” and the difference between “design” and “natural selection” (although I didn’t use that specific term). When you ran out of new questions to challenge my answers, first you attacked Dawkins then you tried this thing about an experiment showing the emergence of an eye. For someone who says they read about science, you would know that occurred over hundreds of thousands of years. We need evidence from cross breeding, plus the fossil evidence, plus a little extrapolation and reasoning. It’s called a theory for a reason.

You say I failed a test, but you created a test that you know nothing could pass. Fortunately there are people who understand how that works who have cured diseases and helped the blind to see. I hope you catch up with the rest of us soon because we need everyone on board right about now.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/01/1/l_011_01.html

It’s at this point that your ranting seems to begin.
Are you self-aware to any degree?

So, Sherlock, when you cut and pasted

But Dawkins is a bozo, you are probably easily impressed.
what went through your mind?

Did you at that point see “any basis for <my> emotional outbursts”?