Darron… meltdown ; )

Not seeing you on the volunteer list :coolhmm:
http://www.durangomeltdown.com/sample-page/

Too busy again this year. Besides, there’s a major snow storm on the way.

Too busy again this year. Besides, there's a major snow storm on the way.
So they keep promising us. January we got a nice snow dump like we haven't seen in a long time. Since then nothing. Well up in the mountains they've gotten some, it's better than nothing. I'm going to try to get some decent footage of the after hours goings on at the Strater Hotel, when the musicians are partying and playing with each other - best show in town.

I bet it is the best show in town. Wish I could be there. Next year I need to block out time for this.
BTW, I sold all my high end camera gear and am diving head first into woodworking. Hand tools only. The more I use power tools the less I like them.

I bet it is the best show in town. Wish I could be there. Next year I need to block out time for this. BTW, I sold all my high end camera gear and am diving head first into woodworking. Hand tools only. The more I use power tools the less I like them.
Oh wow. Be fun to see what you're making. Some day you'll have to share some pics. Well my party is just about to start right after I finish breakfast. It'll become a blur from here on in, but I'm feeling good about it.
I bet it is the best show in town. Wish I could be there. Next year I need to block out time for this. BTW, I sold all my high end camera gear and am diving head first into woodworking. Hand tools only. The more I use power tools the less I like them.
Oh wow. Be fun to see what you're making. Some day you'll have to share some pics. First thing is putting together the shop. Can't build anything until I have a good work bench. I hit a motherlode of antique tools last weekend. Joined the Colorado Woodworker's Guild and got in touch with a member who is selling off a 30-year collection of mostly Stanley anti tools. I'm getting several 80 to 100 year old hand planes. It's going to take me a few weeks just to clean them up and sharpen the blades. My wife has all kinds of plans for stuff to build once I get up and running. I'm going to start simple and build my skills, and I expect to make a lot of firewood along the way.
Well my party is just about to start right after I finish breakfast. It'll become a blur from here on in, but I'm feeling good about it.
Enjoy.