Belief that is believed to be factual

Nah I think about simple things.

For instance, why in the world did Democrats allow MAGA Trumpsters being questioned to get away with: “The plead the fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth” “The fifth”

When it should have been demanded that each and every time they say the full sentence.

“I plead the fifth on the grounds that it might incriminate me.”

Every freaking time, no exception.

Simple things like that would go along way, but it so seldom seems to happen.
Or,
When someone gives those grossly misleading response, that are fundamentally dishonest, call them on it.
Make an effort to confront the lies with facts and coherent stories to explain the real situation.

But it would also require the DNC to do a better job of informing Democratic grassroots about issue, and education them regarding how to respond. Because both of us agree that talking to someone you know has a better chance of getting through, then preaching to a stranger.

It’s also why I believe something like this would be a win win for the Democratic Party, if it ever wants to get past the wet noodle phase. It’s be very interesting watching some of the new crowd in Congress.

There’s a big difference between that and standing your ground intellectually, humanistically.