Barely religious

Just had to share this]
A great look at the philosophies that brought us out of the dark ages, without avoiding the darker sides of those very philosophies. One of the best comparisons of religion to humanism I’ve seen. Sometimes I get enamored with the prose and miss the logical flaws, so if you spot any, let me know.

Just had to share this] A great look at the philosophies that brought us out of the dark ages, without avoiding the darker sides of those very philosophies. One of the best comparisons of religion to humanism I've seen. Sometimes I get enamored with the prose and miss the logical flaws, so if you spot any, let me know.
Do you have a link? Lois
Just had to share this] A great look at the philosophies that brought us out of the dark ages, without avoiding the darker sides of those very philosophies. One of the best comparisons of religion to humanism I've seen. Sometimes I get enamored with the prose and miss the logical flaws, so if you spot any, let me know.
Do you have a link? Lois The words "Just had to share this" should show in blue, or whatever color your browser shows links. Click on them.