Are church gatherings in houses of worship an essential service?

sree said; What is a b-hole?
The one that comes after a-hole?

Sorry sree, I couldn’t resist and I’m sure you expected a smart alec response. I did not want to disappoint… :slight_smile:

yes the b-hole is formerly known and aka a-hole

an’ that’s a fact Jack!

The one that comes after a-hole?

Sorry sree, I couldn’t resist and I’m sure you expected a smart alec response. I did not want to disappoint…… ?

I am a visitor and find sub-cultures, even in the US, interesting.

You are not even a citizen of the USA??? WTF are you doing acting like you care about America? As a troll, you are taking advantage of our freedom of speech to incite contentiousness. What kind of “visitor” does that? One who is, perhaps, an enemy of the USA?

You are not even a citizen of the USA??? WTF are you doing acting like you care about America? As a troll, you are taking advantage of our freedom of speech to incite contentiousness. What kind of “visitor” does that? One who is, perhaps, an enemy of the USA?
Visitor to your liberal white-trash sub-culture. You won't be able to get into my America but I have an obligation to visit your world on the other side of the "rabbit-proof" fence where the pain - all that bitching and moaning - is.
Visitor to your liberal white-trash sub-culture.
Oh, I see, more of your nonsense. The population of my liberal white-trash subculture is 1.

Pole Cat
I consider it a public duty to piss on pissing polecats.