AI Bot answers about God

I’m in no position to answer that, but Suzana Herculano-Houzel gives it a pretty good shot.
And, go figure, she did it by turning brains into soup. Science, it’s amazing stuff, I’ve learned to be satisfied with being a spectator.

Nov 26, 2013
The human brain is puzzling – it is curiously large given the size of our bodies, uses a tremendous amount of energy for its weight and has a bizarrely dense cerebral cortex. But: why? Neuroscientist Suzana Herculano-Houzel puts on her detective’s cap and leads us through this mystery. By making “brain soup,” she arrives at a startling conclusion.

There’s more too growth and development than chromosomes, for instance:

Are you saying you have all the data, and understand all the facts?
Plus, it seems you still envision the body as an enclosed unit, rather than in a state of constant feedback loops on all sorts of levels. Even down to only within our atmosphere and pressure, within specific parameters are we able to survive.

Nah,
I’d rather wait for the real experts to start explaining the various components and then incorporate their pre-digested understanding into my own mindscape of knowledge.

True enough, but until you can produce more studies, that’s all we can say. Of course, we can conjecture and place bets, but that’s not the same as scientific evidence to drive our conclusions.