What is Cultural Creatives?

And does it have a true affect on the swaying of minds?

Is that like “Dianetics”?

Never heard of it. Where did you find it mentioned?
Never heard of it. Where did you find it mentioned? Here's one to try on for size. :-/
Cultural Creatives and the Emerging Planetary Wisdom Culture Welcome The very real prospect of an Emerging Planetary Wisdom Culture is an antidote to the rampant fear, cynicism, and despair of our age. If we only seek to run away from the collapse of civilization that we fear, we will scatter our efforts, running in all directions, like an anthill that has been stamped upon. If humanity is to survive this period of planetary crises, we need a collective positive image of a future that works for all, allowing us to work as a whole to form goals and strategies that build a positive future—not stupidly fallling into resource wars, ecological collapse, plagues, famines, and population collapse. So we need to work with the positive trends of our era to create a future that is not only sustainable but wise and beautiful. and so on . . . http://culturalcreatives.org

Here is another one to try on for size.

Cultural Creatives: What are Cultural Creatives and What is this Universe Spirit Online Community about? View(active tab)What links here Share page with AddThis Select the section(s) below that most appeals to your interests: What are Cultural Creatives? The Integral Creative Sub group within the Cultural Creative Population Cultural Creatives Demographics The Cultural Creative Paradox How Cultural and Integral Creatives will Effect the Future What are Spiritual Creatives? What is this Unique [R]evolutionary Spirituality Online Community about? What are Cultural Creatives? Cultural Creatives were first described in 1995 in the book Cultural Creatives. They are described as a distinct population segment of competent, inner-directed activists who choose to live a balanced and artful life of spiritual, personal and social growth as well as a lifestyle of health and sustainability. They live this way to insure: their personal wellbeing, the sustainability of a civil society and the planet, and the quality of life for future generations. Cultural Creatives strive to live most of, but not necessary all, the values listed below:
http://universespirit.org/cultural-creatives-what-are-cultural-creatives-and-what-is-this-universe-spirit-online-community-about

The Cultural Creatives have some good ideas mixed in with typical New Age woo. They lost me at acupuncture, homeopathy and naturopathy. The road to enlightenment and sustainability does not include rejecting scientific evidence in favor of magical thinking.

The Cultural Creatives have some good ideas mixed in with typical New Age woo. They lost me at acupuncture, homeopathy and naturopathy. The road to enlightenment and sustainability does not include rejecting scientific evidence in favor of magical thinking.
I agree. Their heart is in the right spot at least. I've said this before, but I think all those goals will be realized without really trying once technology advances to the point of Star Trek, in particular replicators. Once we can duplicate a loaf of bread from the energy around us, not from some energy company, so to speak, then greed will slowly fall by the wayside.

I clicked on one of the things to actually do, at the bottom. A couple more clicks and I could buy an ebook for $3.99 to find out what that was.

OOMMMm