What about the Antiras?

The “Antiras”. All of those in the throngs of demonstrators in all 50 States and in Countries all around the world, who protest the systemic inequalities of justice for all.

Yes those are the “Antiras”. Will they be designated by the United States government to be enemies of our country? They are the Anti-racists. Almost all of whom are peaceful in their protests. Yes Anti-racists. Almost as scary as Anti-fascists (“Antifas”).

Now certainly they are the enemies of maintaining a fundamentally systemically racist society. And they are enemies of the T rump’s because they are another of the plentitude of foils that he blames for his own shortcomings, and whom blaming will help rile up his base to go after, and hence, possibly give him a better shot at remaining in power.

Yes. The Antiras could become anther of those that the T rump wants to be called terrorists. He has already used some military police to help rough up some Antiras so that he could feel safe to get his picture taken (as a pretend religious and law and order icon) for his campaign.

If “All of those in the throngs of demonstrators in all 50 States and in Countries all around the world, who protest the systemic inequalities of justice for all.” want to protest against someone, just look in a mirror and start shouting. The one shouting back at you is a racist. Yell louder, maybe he/she will get it eventually.

Could it be that one man’s racist fighter is another man’s racist?

I don’t deny my own racist tendencies. I admit that I prefer white people over black people, generally speaking. But I do intend to be anti-racist. I also believe that almost all people have the capacity for racism and racial bias. Apparently, not as many have the capacity to overcome it.

None of that changes the fact that minorities get the short end of the stick when it comes to justice.

The protests are not primarily against racists. They oppose a system in which justice is doled out inequitably.

(Racism and racial bias will be with us, for a long time. That does not mean that we should not address it and it does not mean that we should not help racial biases go away.)

But for now, the primary focus of anti-racism, should be changing the system that protects racial injustice.

systemic inequalities of justice
I, for one, am not convinced that there are systemic inequalities. I remember reading a long time ago that 95% of the crime is committed by 5% of the population. All I have to go on is the statistics on the numbers incarcerated. All who are in jail were convicted. I find it unbelievable that a majority were convicted falsely.

The police deal with criminals every day. They see the same people over and over. The police in every community know who the bad guys are. Years back, when something happened, they rounded up all the usual suspects. They can’t do that any more - not politically correct. For some strange reason, the police are not allowed to recognize patterns of behavior among the population which would narrow down the list of suspects. It is called profiling - not politically correct.

In every one of these high-profile cases the dead person had committed a criminal act and/or was resisting arrest or fleeing the police. Even in the case of the young lady who was shot, the police exchanged gunfire with her boyfriend. I say no intent claimed or demonstrated in the case where the female cop shot her neighbor, just a tragic mistake.

Out of what must be several hundred thousand inquiries or arrests made by the police each year a few, a very very small percentage go wrong, and always because the suspect resists or flees. The police have to have deadly force to defend themselves against the really bad guys. Officers will always want to subdue a suspect when the suspect resists. That is the best way for an officer to deescalate a situation and reduce the risk to himself. The only thing I see that we need to change is to ingrain in the mind of every officer that he is allowed the use of deadly force only in response to situations where his life is at risk.

The public needs to accept that we will continue to have incidents which, when the suspect resists, may go terribly wrong. We can’t lay all the blame on the officer. One sure way to avoid a bad outcome from an encounter with the police is to not resist the officer. Maybe we should train the public.

All I have to go on is the statistics on the numbers incarcerated. All who are in jail were convicted. I find it unbelievable that a majority were convicted falsely.
If you actually looked in to how the system works, you would not find it to be so unbelievable.
For some strange reason, the police are not allowed to recognize patterns of behavior among the population which would narrow down the list of suspects. It is called profiling – not politically correct.
The "strange reason" as you call it, is that it is not a functional practice to simply look at someone's skin color as your vaunted "profiling" often does. Consider the "Stop and Frisk" policy in NY. Young black men were stopped and frisked for looking like young black men.

I always say that being able to discriminate correctly is a positive skill. (With correct discrimination, one sees the truth.) But discriminating poorly and erroneously is a BIG problem. It does not further truth. It undermines it.

In every one of these high-profile cases the dead person had committed a criminal act and/or was resisting arrest or fleeing the police. Even in the case of the young lady who was shot, the police exchanged gunfire with her boyfriend. I say no intent claimed or demonstrated in the case where the female cop shot her neighbor, just a tragic mistake.
One guy was killed for allegedly passing a fake $20 bill. Another for selling loose cigarettes. Another while running away, when it was inevitable that he would be caught without shooting him to death (and then kicking him and standing on him for good measure). There is case after case, of unnecessary kills by cops. AND INVARIABLY, the original report by the cops has LIES on it, to cover up any responsibility.

The with Breonna, the cops LIED to get the no-knock warrant to begin with.

Maybe we should train the public.
Black boys ARE generally trained by their parents on how to act with police, because they are likely to wind up dead, if they don't behave just right. But that doesn't always work.

How about training cops not to LIE?