The landmark fiasco that is the new Oakland Bay Bridge

But Seattle’s woe’s are put into a much nicer perspective when compared with the new Oakland Bay Bridge.
I used have more positive than negative feelings towards Governor moon beam Jerry Brown having voted to put him into the
governor’s office during my first visit to the voting booth (1975) - that has decided turned into shear dislike after returning to California
and becoming acquainted with his part in forcing though the “landmark” fiasco that is the new Oakland Bay Bridge.

An epic example of ego over brains, self-delusion over honestly consider the facts of the matter and the cascading consequences thereof…
{not to mention another example of tooo little common sense and tooo much Hollywood on the brains with it requisite dismissal of down to earth realities.}. And since I can’t do a damned thing about any of it I’ll just satisfy myself with sharing the bad news.
:sick:
For a little background
My Word: Bay Bridge fiasco has been display of incompetence from beginning
By Joyce Roy, Oakland Tribune
http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_23317695/my-word-bay-bridge-fiasco-has-been-display
(The bridge that need retrofitting before it could open.)
Bay Bridge’s troubles: How a landmark became a debacle
By Jaxon Van Derbeken, January 29, 2015

Rods securing Bay Bridge tower show rust, cracking

also see: Bay Bridge revelations are 'game changers,’ panel chief says
By Jaxon Van Derbeken Updated 9:27 pm, Monday, May 11, 2015
Bay Bridge committee OKs funds to study problems
Committee approves up to $4M in toll-payer money for investigation
May 12, 2015

I’m sorry to see what Jerry “Rigger” Brown has come to. (He no longer deserves the title “Moon Beam”). I was actually a back up county delegate for him, when he had an actual shot at the Democratic Presidential candidacy, way back when, right before his campaign imploded.