Something to make you laugh

Here’s something to make you laugh. From the Frankfurt Book Fair’s Odd Book Title Awards. All actual titles of published books.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bookseller/Diagram_Prize_for_Oddest_Title_of_the_Year

Thank you for that, I was able to use it to troll a rightwing nutjob on a board I frequent. Damn, it feels good to be a gansta!

Thank you for that, I was able to use it to troll a rightwing nutjob on a board I frequent. Damn, it feels good to be a gansta!
How did you manage to do that? Lois
How did you manage to do that? LoisOne of the books on there was titled Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop]. The poster on the other message board has a habit of making wild claims about things and when called on to provide a source for that information would always say that the magazine he'd read it in was in "his father's old chicken coop." The fact that every time he made such a claim people were able to find innumerable highly credible sources that contradicted what he claimed, didn't deter him from continuing in the practice. I saw the book on the list and started a thread asking if the guy's chicken coop was "goblinproof." :D
How did you manage to do that? LoisOne of the books on there was titled Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop]. The poster on the other message board has a habit of making wild claims about things and when called on to provide a source for that information would always say that the magazine he'd read it in was in "his father's old chicken coop." The fact that every time he made such a claim people were able to find innumerable highly credible sources that contradicted what he claimed, didn't deter him from continuing in the practice. I saw the book on the list and started a thread asking if the guy's chicken coop was "goblinproof." :D Love it. Lois