Professional Cuddlers

https://forbiddentruthblog.com/2015/04/16/professional-cuddling-a-forbidden-truth-dissection/
I know I know, just bear with me.
I am a bit confused by those people who pay others for cuddling, it’s just so odd. Isn’t it kind of sketch to take advantage of someone else’s pain like that an make a profit from it?

Sign of the times man. Less intimacy. Harder to find close friends. That creates an opportunity. Better than selling drugs.

Yeah, as pathetic as it sounds, I guess as long as there’s a demand for it . . .

Sign of the times man. Less intimacy. Harder to find close friends. That creates an opportunity. Better than selling drugs.
I guess, but it sounds so tragic to me. That people are that lonely that they would pay for someone to come and do that. Do they even feel anything if they know the people are there for the money? Maybe the link is right about it being emotional vampirism, taking advantage of others just to make a buck. Of course he goes further to say that humans are incapable of loving embraces and are all emotional vampires, but I don't think that's true.
I guess, but it sounds so tragic to me. That people are that lonely that they would pay for someone to come and do that. Do they even feel anything if they know the people are there for the money? Maybe the link is right about it being emotional vampirism, taking advantage of others just to make a buck. Of course he goes further to say that humans are incapable of loving embraces and are all emotional vampires, but I don't think that's true.
Where have you been? To me the demand for prostitution and drugs is tragic and always has been. I notice that the author of your blog mentions prostitution and seems to think that it's some kind of noble calling.

Prostitution is one thing and I can understand it, people want sex without all the work of getting it. But cuddling is different, it’s something people do for intimacy and the fact that people have to pay to be close to someone else is troubling