NZ parliamentarian on Gay Marriage Bill (Merged)

Glad to see some countries have sense.
This is a hoot. A MP of the New Zealand Parliament hilarious speech regarding marriage equality.

Here’s what happened after it passed.
Too bad the US is still on the dark ages. We’re being trumped left and right.

Lois

Gay marriage is a human rights issue. It is just as much an issue when they actively prevent gay marriage to appease those same religious extremists while ignoring the wider rights guaranteed us in the constitution. But for me, I disagreed with this matter.

New Zealand Lawmakers Burst Into Song as They Legalize Gay Marriage] Plus some extra text, TO BE IGNORED, this white text is just here to pass the forum's spam filter. Merely padding so that the filter can judge this as a message written by a real person rather than some spam bot.
That is amazing. Can you imagine our congress bursting into song about anything? (It might be painful rather than historic.) I suspect that only an island nation could have lawmakers that could carry a tune so effectively.

Oops, I duplicated the “NZ parliamentarian on Gay Marriage Bill” thread. :ohh:

New Zealand Lawmakers Burst Into Song as They Legalize Gay Marriage]
Plus some extra text, TO BE IGNORED, this white text is just here to pass the forum’s spam filter. Merely padding so that the filter can judge this as a message written by a real person rather than some spam bot.

Oops, I duplicated the "NZ parliamentarian on Gay Marriage Bill" thread. :ohh:
No worries -- merged.