Non-religious but spiritual

I doubt that anyone can be "spiritual" without the belief that we, as humans, are above all other creatures on earth for some special reason, namely that a higher power created us with a supernatural plan in mind and that that we will never truly die. It's the perfect example of self-delusion and the thought of being part of such a plan makes us feel all tingly.
I see myself as spiritual, being that spiritual does not necessarily imply that I am higher or better than those who don't see themselves as such. I see it more as a personal characteristic than anything else. You most likely have a background in science. That's a background that I do not have at all and that makes me into a total empty bucket. Atheists on other sites were kind and thoughtful enough to open my eyes to couple of things, but that's about it. This said. I Radically reject the notion that animals are beneath me or that mankind is above them. In fact I see men as the animals and animals as the beings of light in many instances. depending. I look forward to learning from and other....

It’s seems silly to start jumping to conclusions within such an environment.

My website: phun mày ngang tán bột]