New Agency To Promote 'Judeo-Christian' Values To The World

Maybe that part of the constitution stating that the government can’t establish a church doesn’t apply abroad?? And I thought Kasich was probably the most reasonable of the GOP.
Article quoted below or click here.]
"Republican presidential candidate John Kasich says he’d set up an agency with a “mandate” to promote what he calls “Judeo-Christian values” overseas to counter Islamist propaganda.
The Ohio governor says he would create the new agency to promote the values of human rights, democracy and the freedoms of speech, religion and association. Kasich says the information would be distributed in the Middle East, China, Iran and Russia, to compete with the propaganda and misinformation purveyed by Islamic militants.
He made the comments Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, as part of a speech on national security. Kasich says the U.S. is “failing to advance our values in the battle of ideas” in the face of advances by the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
The agency’s “job would be fundamentally to revive what we used to do when we beamed messages into the former Soviet Union,” he told NBC News in a subsequent interview. “We need to beam messages around the world about what it means to have a Western ethic, to be part of a Judeo-Christian society. It means freedom, it means opportunity, it means respect for women, it means freedom to gather, it means so many things.”

"We need to beam messages around the world about what it means to have a Western ethic, to be part of a Judeo-Christian society. It means freedom, it means opportunity, it means respect for women, it means freedom to gather, it means so many things."
Seems to me USA's Shock'n Awe war for profit taught them plenty about Judeo-Christian society. I myself think it would go further to reacquaint Americans and Christians in general with the teachings of Jesus.

It would be interesting to learn why he thinks the values he refers to are Judeo-Christian.

Is he going to make a Bible-bearing Gestapo to force his values on the one in four Americans that aren’t Christians? And whose version of Judeo-Christian values" anyway? The Jews and Christians can’t agree with each other anymore than the Muslims can.