More than half of 61 journalists killed in 2014 were Muslims

We should recognize that there are heroic Muslims who have died in their part in trying to advance freedom of the press. More than their share I would say. So as I and others berate the destructive qualities of the Islamic doctrine, I suggest we keep this in mind.

Seventeen of those Muslim journalists were targeted and killed by the IDF who claimed that they were terrorists working for Hamas even though they were clearly identified as “press”. These incidents were mentioned on CNN’s coverage of the Charlie Hebdo solidarity march on Monday.

Cap’t Jack

Seventeen of those Muslim journalists were targeted and killed by the IDF who claimed that they were terrorists working for Hamas even though they were clearly identified as "press". These incidents were mentioned on CNN's coverage of the Charlie Hebdo solidarity march on Monday. http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/these-17-journalists-were-killed-by-israel-in-gaza/ Cap't Jack
It would seem that the Israeli Defense Forces are a major enemy of freedom of the press. Zionists are not a threat to the world at large, as they are focused only on the existence of a State of Israel. But in achieving/maintaining that goal, by murdering journalists, they commit crimes against the world at large, IMO, that are quite similar to those committed by Islamically (or any other ideologically) inspired perpetrator.