Martin Gardner believing in God even though he's a skeptic...

was going to post a comment about Martin Gardner autobiography - discarded as spam. Trying to figure this out.

try putting your URL in quotes instead of using or just tell us how to find the site

NYT Book Review in January
Teller of Penn & Teller reviews the autobiography of Martin Gardner, one of
my favorite writers and a strong supporter of scientific scepticism

Teller of Penn & Teller reviews the autobiography of Martin Gardner, one of
my favorite writers and a strong supporter of scientific scepticism
Book Review

Teller of Penn & Teller reviews the autobiography of Martin Gardner, one of my favorite writers and a strong supporter of scientific scepticism Book Review http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/05/books/review/undiluted-hocus-pocus-by-martin-gardner.html?_r=1
Sorry I can't figure out what the spam issue was. At end of review it says Martin Gardner knew that it wasn't sensible to believe in God, but he did anyway, because it made him happy. Anyway -- It is one of the nicer rationalizations of why one might believe in God, and such a quiet argument it is kind of disarming. Thanks for suggestiong that -a- thing causes spam -- I thought it was if you wrote too much :) or something...
Teller of Penn & Teller reviews the autobiography of Martin Gardner, one of my favorite writers and a strong supporter of scientific scepticism Book Review http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/05/books/review/undiluted-hocus-pocus-by-martin-gardner.html?_r=1
Sorry I can't figure out what the spam issue was. At end of review it says Martin Gardner knew that it wasn't sensible to believe in God, but he did anyway, because it made him happy. Anyway -- It is one of the nicer rationalizations of why one might believe in God, and such a quiet argument it is kind of disarming. Thanks for suggestiong that -a- thing causes spam -- I thought it was if you wrote too much :) or something... There is no actual spam issue. The program sometimes flags links as spam. Sometimes they go through, sometimes not. It's just one of those quirks. Lois