Ishcomar's Prayer

My thoughts are now directed to the Father Creator of all that is, ever was, or ever will be, whose in-going and out-going thought force gives form and being to all that exists in the universe.

I am, within myself, thankful that I have been created and given the opportunity to live. Within my own being lies the awareness of my individuality, yet also my oneness with all that is, ever was, or ever will be.

You have given me oneness as a sovereign being and I have created my own kingdom of inner worlds and outer worlds. With responsible attitude, I have accepted my place in time and existence and by so doing, brought peace to my inner worlds and order to my outer worlds. My self-appointed task is to bring peace and order to all I may reach in your universe, not by yoke and forceful domination, but by persuasive reason.

I cannot judge another sovereign being, but I can help that being to expand its awareness so it may judge itself.

With honorable purpose, I express my willingness to justify each moment I exist in usefulness to the universal whole, that the universal whole may also justify my existence.

I stand in a moment of time between the eternal past and the eternal future, content, that for me, all that was before and all that will be - cannot exist for me, and yet I exist, because all that was before - gave me my moment in time, and I will share the responsibility for all that will exist in the eternal future.

I recognize the adversary, the destroyer and the deceiver of worlds - wild uncontrolled fear that can grow in the intellect of all thinking beings. I know that caution is a positive thought form from which fear grows. Ungoverned by reason and understanding, it becomes the author of confusion and the enemy of all that is.

I dedicate my moment in time to the task of bringing peace and order to all beings wherever I may be permitted to touch their intellects with my awareness, that in their self-created kingdoms, they may establish peace in their own inner worlds and order to their outer worlds by denying fear to exist, thereby committing it to an endless void of eternal disuse.

Father Creator, Your kingdom is mine, for I am aware of it.

My kingdom is Yours, for because of You, I created it.

• from “I Am Ishcomar: The Voice From Beyond Our Stars”

Ishcomar

Origin: “Outer Reaches”
First Contact(s) : “Charles”

Ishcomar is the name of a discarnate entity of extraterrestrial origin, regarding whom several short books and audio recordings of channelling sessions were distributed during the late 1970s. Unlike the Space Brothers, whose messages have a character of benevolent concern about our world and often refer to direct interventions, proclamations of earthly calamity made by Ishcomar were coupled with an indifference to the particular fate of humanity, who are in general are described as "of no use to us in the Outer Reaches," with the principal interest of Ishcomar's people being the preparation of elect human hosts to "blend" with alien intelligence (in symbiosis).
https://hatch.kookscience.com/wiki/Ishcomar
"I cannot judge another sovereign being"
Really? Sounds like you are an easy mark to be conned. You lack judgement of others.

I was thinking of starting a thread with this, but it fits here. A friend of mine who believes she is touch with cosmic knowledge posted something about Trump saving children from slavery. She is a perfect example of how someone who is earth centered, believes in love and peace, can just flip right over to believing just about anything. It’s why civilization is not going to be around much longer. I added the bold to show the process, she’s woke you’re not, there are invisible forces, don’t believe what you see.

I understand your concerns for me, and know they are well intentioned, but I am very guided in my choices. The day 9/11 happened I knew this was the beginning of a fight between good and evil and I was being called to my work. Look how easily our rights were rescinded due to fear of terrorism. The reason I share what I do is to try to awaken those still sleeping. I know how taken care of I am, but I am here to try to awaken others, so they can also be protected. Do not for a moment think I do not take what is happening on this earth very seriously. There is an unseen war taking place. The intentions of the dark hats are really horrific. Those who have awakened see beyond what the news reports.I have had to let go of my conditioned beliefs and self chosen beliefs to see as much as I do. I have learned to "let go" of those who are not yet ready to shift. I guess you have to do the same with me.
she’s woke
So is Alex Jones, The Epic Times, Black Lives Matter, and our long time friend here CC. Looks like you are catching the bug as well, Lausten.

The end is neigh. Dark forces are afoot. Commies or fascists have infiltrated. Anybody who fails to see all these demons is asleep. Those who are alarmed by the demons and recognize that they will haunt us into slavery or extinction have awakened.

Yawn.

Really, have you folks considered walking around downtown wearing a doomsday sandwich sign?

Maybe all this doom and gloom is because things have been going so well for so long, war has been so largely eliminated, the ravages of disease have been beaten back so much, crime is down, scientific knowledge is so vastly up, medical technology is through the roof, communications and access to knowledge are now just a mouse click away…things have advanced so very much on so many fronts it seems like a very large number of people on the left and on the right are so soft now that any substantial problem to come along and you people just go to pieces.

I’ll give you woke. Wake the hell up and stop whining about how horrible things are and how terrible the future will be. Life is a very short and amazingly grand adventure of learning and opportunity, grab onto it while you can, savor all you can while you can, it won’t last long for each of us but the amazing thing is how very much we can learn and do in our short times on Earth we each have.

Looks like you are catching the bug as well, Lausten.
I'm showing her words as an example of someone who has little or no ability to determine what's true, so when someone like Trump comes along and says "don't believe what you see", she believes him. She believes QAnon. When I said "she's woke", I meant she believes she is more aware than the rest of us. This gives her license to claim all sorts of untrue stuff.

Ok, apologies then, it is true that I incorrectly attributed her words to you, in that case.

I could have been more clear. There several posts in the thread. I didn’t feel like picking through them all. Happily, I posted that Jonathan Haidt video I’ve posted all over and she seems to have gotten something from it.

I’ll give you woke. Wake the hell up and stop whining about how horrible things are and how terrible the future will be. Life is a very short and amazingly grand adventure of learning and opportunity, grab onto it while you can, savor all you can while you can, it won’t last long for each of us but the amazing thing is how very much we can learn and do in our short times on Earth we each have.
It's always fun when you surprise me.

><

elbow tap :slight_smile: