Im an atheist and my little sister said she's an atheist, im being blamed for it

My father threatened to kick me out if atheism comes out again, i only talk to my sister about science because she wants to teach chemistry when she gets older i never brought up atheism because i don’t want to push a belief on her that my like my parents are doing? Any opinions?

My father threatened to kick me out if atheism comes out again, i only talk to my sister about science because she wants to teach chemistry when she gets older i never brought up atheism because i don't want to push a belief on her that my like my parents are doing? Any opinions?
You have your whole lives ahead of you and you will not be living in your fathers house forever. Remember it's his house, his rules, till you both move out. If your parents were pushing their beliefs on you, apparently it didn't work, have some faith in your sister to also think for herself.

True, i get to transfer to a new college next year hopfully my dream college Cornell. She’s a smart girl and catches on to things quickly which makes me proud.

Good luck dude.
Papa don’t need to know everything
and it sounds like your sister’s got a heck of a brother.
Keep on keeping on :coolsmile:

you might like this
http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/plz-no-god-evolution-enough.html

My father threatened to kick me out if atheism comes out again, i only talk to my sister about science because she wants to teach chemistry when she gets older i never brought up atheism because i don't want to push a belief on her that my like my parents are doing? Any opinions?
There is nothing wrong with being an atheist. Your father is wrong to take this attitude. But that said you need to do what is best for you, which might be to toe the line, unfortuntely, if there is no reasonable chance of talking this through with him.