Harry Potter sorting hat

Just which house would you go in if you appeared at Hogwarts School?
Quote:
Here are the houses
Gryffindor
Gryffindor corresponds roughly to the element of fire.
The Gryffindor house emphasizes the traits of courage as well as "daring, nerve, and chivalry,
Slytherin
Slytherin corresponds roughly with the element of water.
Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw corresponds roughly with the element of Air.
Members of this house are characterized by their wit, learning, and wisdom.
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff corresponds roughly to the element of earth
Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members.
(this automatically advances when you choose an answer)
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html
Your in-depth results are:
Hufflepuff - 16
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 6

My results were:
Hufflepuff - 17
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 7

My results:
Hufflepuff - 16
Ravenclaw - 15
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 5
Occam

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 7
That makes me loyal, dependable and hardworking. Sounds boring.
Hey. I just noticed although we all have different scores, we all have the same order. We are all boring! But at least we are loyal.
]
And hard drinking working.

Interesting that, while the numbers are slightly different, all of us had the same listing order.
And don’t put yourself down, Darron. You got a high score for Ravensclaw - wit, learning, and wisdom. :slight_smile:
Occam

I notice you got an even higher score on Ravensclaw. I guess that means you’re a better smartass than me. :wink:

Hey, it’s hard word being a smartass. :lol:
Occam

I’m working at it. My maternal grandmother taught me well, but I still have a ways to go to catch you.
I must say that quiz is good. It nailed my personality pretty well. Much better than that BS Myers-Briggs quiz all the businesses use.

Hmm, my results are:
Gryffindor - 14
Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 12
Slytherin - 6
Yeah Harry! now do I get my own cool owl?
Cap’t Jack

GRYFFINDOR - 13
SLYTHERIN - 12
RAVENCLAW - 10
HUFFLEPUFF - 6
So far I’m the most different from the rest!
I haven’t seen “Harry Potter” BTW.

Hufflepuff - 20
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 5
When i was about 8 years old, I took a sorting test and was placed in hufflepuff too
Guess I really havent changed much

At least none of us are in Stinking Slytherin! :slight_smile:

I guess I could be Stinking Slytherin. Though I still got Brave, Chivalrous, Courageous.
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 11
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 10

Ravenclaw - 13
Hufflepuff - 12
Gryffindor - 12
Slytherin - 8
Hmmm. Rather close to each other… I don’t know where I belong… Except that I am lowest on ‘ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation’. Makes some sense to me.
But you George, the most balanced of us all??? :bug:

But you George, the most balanced of us all??? :bug:
I told ya Nihilism is the way to go. ;-)
I guess I could be Stinking Slytherin. Though I still got Brave, Chivalrous, Courageous. Gryffindor - 11 Slytherin - 11 Ravenclaw - 10 Hufflepuff - 10
Dont forget that the sorting house takes your opinion into account. So the real tie breaker is which one you want to be in, Gryffindor or Slytherin.
I guess I could be Stinking Slytherin. Though I still got Brave, Chivalrous, Courageous. Gryffindor - 11 Slytherin - 11 Ravenclaw - 10 Hufflepuff - 10
Dont forget that the sorting house takes your opinion into account. So the real tie breaker is which one you want to be in, Gryffindor or Slytherin. Neither. I wanna be J.K. Rowling or rather as rich as her.
Neither. I wanna be J.K. Rowling or rather as rich as her.
Write a book. Maybe an autobiography? "How I rediscovered my free will. The fascinating intellectual journey of a man finding his own identity through evolution." :cheese:

Maybe I’ll write it…when I find that identity. :slight_smile:

I have read the books and I love it. The Harry Potter sorting hat is really interesting. It was said that the sorting hat just placed Harry to Grifindor as it was what Harry had wanted.