FREE YOUR MIND, THE REST WILL FOLLOW

The man who does not shrink from self-crucifixion can never fail to accomplish the object upon which his heart is set. This is as true of earthly as heavenly things. Even the man whose sole object is to acquire wealth must be prepared to make great personal sacrifices before he can accomplish his object. And how must more so he who would realize a strong and well-poised life? - James Allen quote from “As a Man Thinkest”

The man who does not shrink from self-crucifixion can never fail to accomplish the object upon which his heart is set. This is as true of earthly as heavenly things. Even the man whose sole object is to acquire wealth must be prepared to make great personal sacrifices before he can accomplish his object. And how must more so he who would realize a strong and well-poised life? - James Allen quote from "As a Man Thinkest"
I scientific terms this would be something like "in order to do work, one must expend energy."
I scientific terms this would be something like "in order to do work, one must expend energy."
Ah, but you gotta love that old English. A little irony there with Jefferson right next to Tubman.
The man who does not shrink from self-crucifixion can never fail to accomplish the object upon which his heart is set. This is as true of earthly as heavenly things. Even the man whose sole object is to acquire wealth must be prepared to make great personal sacrifices before he can accomplish his object. And how must more so he who would realize a strong and well-poised life? - James Allen quote from "As a Man Thinkest"
I scientific terms this would be something like "in order to do work, one must expend energy." In scientific terms w=e(t)

I find myself laughing at

Awesome selfie. Should be a hit on Twitter. Maybe even go viral!!!!
Awesome selfie. Should be a hit on Twitter. Maybe even go viral!!!! Perfect word from one stuck in a pit.

I don’t know, I mean did the passion of the Christ solve anything?

I don't know, I mean did the passion of the Christ solve anything?
It made the individual Christ comprehend He could no longer believe, or think He was a dreamer reaching, but the dream, or light which dissolves the mirages of darkness of His humanism. After all man lives only by his thoughts and interpretations ingested and projected. Christ's passion did nothing for you, for each man must mount the lynching tree which will merge his Dr. Jekyll personality on his one side, and Mr. Mr. Hyde personality on his other side, into the Balance of Central Harmony of one.
I don't know, I mean did the passion of the Christ solve anything?
What is solving? The Passion's power remains so powerful after two thousand years because it provided something of great value, in a way that no one else managed to do. It provides a roadmap and supporting hand for some in their times of greatest need.
Christ's passion did nothing for you, for each man must mount the lynching tree which will merge his Dr. Jekyll personality on his one side, and Mr. Hyde personality on his other side, into the Balance of Central Harmony of one.
Once in a while you come up with gems. ;-) not being snippy, I like it.
Christ's passion did nothing for you, for each man must mount the lynching tree which will merge his Dr. Jekyll personality on his one side, and Mr. Hyde personality on his other side, into the Balance of Central Harmony of one.
Once in a while you come up with gems. ;-) not being snippy, I like it. While I appreciate the underlying inspirational logic, examples like the Passion of Christ are abundant, each reminding us of the secular saying; "A friend (when) in need is a friend indeed". Witness the graves of the *Unknown Soldiers* who sacrificed their lives for a good cause in anonymity.
Once in a while you come up with gems. ;-) not being snippy, I like it. While I appreciate the underlying inspirational logic, examples like the Passion of Christ are abundant, each reminding us of the secular saying; "A friend (when) in need is a friend indeed". Witness the graves of the *Unknown Soldiers* who sacrificed their lives for a good cause in anonymity. What you speak upon concerning people giving their lives to save an institutionalized system of hate and bigotry, is misplaced here, for what you have described is individual's who have been Indoctrination in ignorance which shape their destinies subliminally. Christ did not die for anyone but Himself, not for the self-righteousness arrogance,of a human system, because He comprehended, unlike men such as you who believe their causes can be won, slogans can become an offense, and buttons of commitment are the forces which give strength and power to these beliefs. Yet, with such initiative, still find they are fallen victims of their own ego. Fallen victims to the fears, pains, loneliness and the suffering and struggles which burden their lives, keeping them exposed and naked in the presence of their own reprobate minds. So, in all your appreciation and likes, as well as your attempt to equalize the death of flesh to a metaphor--- Vulnerable and alone, as you came into this world, you will stand in the final analysis before those whom believed they were better because of skin color, wealth or intellect. Vulnerable because when you looked back upon your ancestry you will see from their ancestors you were given a banner which has no meaning, and it their indoctrinating causes, slogans, and buttons of commitment you inherited without understanding. And so, like your ancestor's you blinded to the truth that “our fathers have sinned, and are not, and we have borne their iniquities. Servants have ruled over us; there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand" (Lam. 5: 5,6), not even the Unknown Soldiers* who sacrificed their lives for a good cause in anonymity.