Charlie Savage - Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted

Okay last one, that’s it. Well for now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think it would be good to start a thread under this heading since one reason I’m posting so much here is to create little time-capsules that can be added to as further developments unfold. It could make a good reference some day.
You see, it seems to it’s becoming inevitable that eventually we are going to see Trump charged and tried for crimes and treason against the USA government, where this American Constitutional Nightmare will end is anyone’s guess. Thus I also suspect this could become a worth having collection with time.
Let me start with another one hot off the press.

Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted By CHARLIE SAVAGE - JULY 22, 2017 https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/22/us/document-Savage-NYT-FOIA-Starr-memo-presidential.html Although nothing in the Constitution or federal law explicitly says presidents are immune from indictment while they remain in office, the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel has asserted that they are. A newly disclosed legal memo from the office of Kenneth Starr, the independent counsel who investigated President Clinton, challenges that analysis. The National Archives made the memo public in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by The New York Times. ...

That was a link to the documents
Can the President Be Indicted? A Long-Hidden Legal Memo Says Yes - The New York Times
Here’s the one to the story.