A new spin on what god is? "The wrong kind of god"

Any way you look at this “arguement” its just more BS.
http://machineslikeus.com/news/do-atheists-reject-wrong-kind-god-not-likely

Any way you look at this "arguement" its just more BS. http://machineslikeus.com/news/do-atheists-reject-wrong-kind-god-not-likely
Atheists reject all kinds of gods. The idea of a god of any description is seen as an irrational idea. Perhaps a deistic god is the least irrational, but there is no more evidence of a deistic god than any other. The biblical god is the least rational and most contradictory and cannot possibly exist in a rational world. LL

According to the mystic Theists, the article suggests, that if you truly believe that God is a bottle of beer, and experience, in your heart that this is true… Then you may have met God… OR, God might be something else, entirely, or might even be nothing, at all, (other than a concept, that really can’t be conceived of).
Now, I am thoroughly convinced that there is such a thing as a “concept of God”. So the Headlines could be: Atheist Believes in Concept of God. (It would be misleading, but accurate.)

Not sure how there is a “wrong kind of god” when all the concepts of deity are all human creations. When theists spin the “wrong god” thing on people, what they are doing is imposing their way of thinking on others, which is often easy to do on other theists who don’t think about god as they do, but not so easy on non-theists/atheists/humanists/etc. Such a spin is good to use on their fellow theists who don’t have the same god concept.

According to the mystic Theists, the article suggests, that if you truly believe that God is a bottle of beer, and experience, in your heart that this is true... Then you may have met God... OR, God might be something else, entirely, or might even be nothing, at all, (other than a concept, that really can't be conceived of). Now, I am thoroughly convinced that there is such a thing as a "concept of God". Do you mean you can't understand what a theist means when he speaks of god? So the Headlines could be: Atheist Believes in Concept of God. (It would be misleading, but accurate.)
Don't you understand the concept of a geocentric universe? Does that mean you "believe in" it?
According to the mystic Theists, the article suggests, that if you truly believe that God is a bottle of beer, and experience, in your heart that this is true... Then you may have met God... OR, God might be something else, entirely, or might even be nothing, at all, (other than a concept, that really can't be conceived of). Now, I am thoroughly convinced that there is such a thing as a "concept of God". Do you mean you can't understand what a theist means when he speaks of god? So the Headlines could be: Atheist Believes in Concept of God. (It would be misleading, but accurate.)
Don't you understand the concept of a geocentric universe? Does that mean you "believe in" it? Exactly. Headlines can be misleading. I believe that the concept of God exists. (That is pretty obvious, as you acknowledge.) So if I write the headline for you, I will spring for the extra print and say: Atheist Believes in the Existence of the Concept of God. It's not really news, but it will get the attention of all the believer subscribers.
... Do you mean you can't understand what a theist means when he speaks of god?
The mystical theist who declares that God is unknowable, cannot understand what they mean when they speak of God. If God is unknowable, then no onecan understand what is meant when one speaks of God. So that particular take of God is incoherent. God could equally be a bottle of beer, or a pencil, a dead microbe, a line from the novel War and Peace, a feeling, a hair on a flea, a mountain, a speck of dirt on a particular rock on that mountain, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. to infinity.

Everything that happened, last Tuesday, in Kalamazoo, Michigan from 7:13 pm to 7:16 pm, could be God.
Ahhhh… Incoherency is freeing. I can see the appeal.

According to the mystic Theists, the article suggests, that if you truly believe that God is a bottle of beer, and experience, in your heart that this is true... Then you may have met God... OR, God might be something else, entirely, or might even be nothing, at all, (other than a concept, that really can't be conceived of). Now, I am thoroughly convinced that there is such a thing as a "concept of God". So the Headlines could be: Atheist Believes in Concept of God. (It would be misleading, but accurate.)
Tim: It sounds like you may want to become a true believer down to the Church of the Corner Bar. Sudari, first reported on in the ancient Epic of Gilgamesh, is our heavenly barmaid. (and don't dare call her Suds.) :)

Today’s thinking is still in the Dark Ages when it comes to “God”. But for the most part of mankind’s history, God was use and viewed correctly and mankind benefited.