A look at two Americans...

Let’s start with one of the most important public officials left in government in America, Robert Mueller.
Robert Mueller has a very long record of service to America including combat in one of America’s most brutal wars Vietnam. He also has a sterling record as one of the most principled and effective law enforcement officials in modern American history.
http:// taskandpurpose.com/robert-mueller-marine-vietnam-leadership/

The Department of Justice has appointed Robert Swan Mueller III, former FBI director and Marine veteran who fought in Vietnam, as a special counsel to investigate ties between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian government officials, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced on May 17. In a town defined by political greed and backstabbing, Mueller has a sterling reputation. The longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover, he’s been described by biographer Garrett Graff, author of “The Threat Matrix: The FBI at War in the Age of Global Terror," as “deeply nonpartisan, deeply apolitical" and “as straight an arrow as they come," a disciple of law and order who transformed the FBI from a domestic law enforcement agency into a global counterterrorism and counterintelligence agency after 9/11. Mueller’s commitment to public service, unique in the swamp of modern-day Washington, comes not just from his experience in law enforcement but his time in the Marine Corps. While most of his fellow Princeton graduates were trying to figure out how to avoid the draft, Mueller was motivated to join in 1968 by the death of his friend and lacrosse teammate David Hackett, a Marine Corps first lieutenant killed by small arms fire in Vietnam. “I have been very lucky. I always felt I should spend some time paying it back," he told UVA Lawyer in 2002. “There were a number of us who felt we should follow [Hackett’s] example and at least go into the service. And it flows from there." Hackett’s example of sacrifice and duty has shaped Mueller’s view of leadership since. “One would have thought that the life of a Marine, and David’s death in Vietnam, would argue strongly against following in his footsteps. But many of us saw in him the person we wanted to be," Mueller told the Princeton Alumni Weekly in February 2012. “And a number of his friends, teammates, and associates joined the Marine Corps because of him, as did I… He taught us the true meaning of leadership. One teammate can change your life. And David Hackett changed mine."
Mueller plowed through officer candidate school at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Army Ranger School, and Army jump school before he was shipped out to Vietnam, according to Time. Commander of a rifle platoon of the 3rd Marine Division, he was a recipient of the Bronze Star with Valor, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, according to his FBI bio. His citation for the Bronze Star with Valor, his first decoration earned just weeks after arriving in Vietnam in December 1968 after his platoon came under heavy fire in the Quang Tri Province, lauded Mueller’s “courage, aggressive initiative, and unwavering devotion to duty." “Second Lieutenant Mueller fearlessly moved from one position to another," the citation reads, according to Graff. “With complete disregard for his own safety, he then skillfully supervised the evacuation of casualties from the hazardous area and, on one occasion, personally led a fire team across the fire-swept area terrain to recover a mortally wounded Marine who had fallen in a position forward on the friendly lines. That same devotion to duty would serve Mueller just four months later in April 1969, when, as a second lieutenant, he led his platoon to rescue American troops pinned down under heavy fire from the Vietcong. Despite taking an AK-47 round through the thigh, Mueller held his position until the troops had safely retreated. The firefight earned him a Navy Commendation Medal and his Purple Heart; a month later, he was back on patrol in the jungles of Vietnam (“I thought I’d at least get to go to a hospital ship," he reportedly quipped of his injuries.)
Let's now look at trump's record on those formative years of youth and war in America. Unlike Mueller trump did not feel motivated in the slightest to see beyond his own existence and comfort and found multiple ways to avoid being sent to war in Vietnam. As draft dodger is a cultural term not a legal one lets call trump that, he did everything he could to avoid risking his precious self in the defense of America. http:// www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/ There's another prominent draft dodger from that era who trump has welcomed into the Oval Office and went to disgusting lengths to avoid being sent to war in Vietnam. Ted Nugent shit and pissed himself for a week before his appointment with the draft board. http:// gawker.com/5983634/patriotic-american-ted-nugent-shit-his-pants-to-avoid-the-draft
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. [...] So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.
And far from being the self made success trump claims he is, he was given opportunities not possible to almost anyone else in America. https:// www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/03/trumps-false-claim-he-built-his-empire-with-a-small-loan-from-his-father/?utm_term=.386c4084ef25 Which he has squandered repeatedly by his recklessness filing for bankruptcy multiple times. http:// www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/21/carly-fiorina/trumps-four-bankruptcies/ He's not even qualified in the field he is supposedly an expert in. So let's look at these two men objectively. One literally a hero recognized by the nation he put his life on the line and shed blood for while saving fellow countrymen multiple times while in some of the worst combat yet seen by Americans. Who then went into public service as a law enforcement official and gained a reputation as one of the most principled and effective heads of the FBI ever. As opposed to a coward and someone given wealth far beyond that which most Americans will ever see... while constantly finding ways to defraud those around him by paying as little taxes as he can as well as earned wages, good and services to Americans who had none of his advantages and were deeply hurt by his actions. Who is quite likely now in the pocket of one of the most ruthless and murderous regimes in human history, the Putin KGB derived regime in Russia. trump the confirmed liar, sexual predator and cheat going up against someone known to all who have worked with him in government as one of the most principled Americans ever. I know who I respect and see as representing genuine American values. And no it's not the member of the modern American equivalent of a spoiled aristocracy. America doesn't have a nobility, everyone is subject to the law and the Constitution it is based on. When a genuine America hero proves beyond a doubt that trump is the traitor that very many of us already know he is there will be a lot of moaning from those who do see themselves as part of a new American nobility, but that is their delusion, not our reality.

¢

So let's look at these two men objectively. One literally a hero recognized by the nation he put his life on the line and shed blood for while saving fellow countrymen multiple times while in some of the worst combat yet seen by Americans. Who then went into public service as a law enforcement official and gained a reputation as one of the most principled and effective heads of the FBI ever. As opposed to a coward and someone given wealth far beyond that which most Americans will ever see... while constantly finding ways to defraud those around him by paying as little taxes as he can as well as earned wages, good and services to Americans who had none of his advantages and were deeply hurt by his actions. Who is quite likely now in the pocket of one of the most ruthless and murderous regimes in human history, the Putin KGB derived regime in Russia. trump the confirmed liar, sexual predator and cheat going up against someone known to all who have worked with him in government as one of the most principled Americans ever. I know who I respect and see as representing genuine American values. And no it's not the member of the modern American equivalent of a spoiled aristocracy. America doesn't have a nobility, everyone is subject to the law and the Constitution it is based on. When a genuine America hero proves beyond a doubt that trump is the traitor that very many of us already know he is there will be a lot of moaning from those who do see themselves as part of a new American nobility, but that is their delusion, not our reality.
Doesn't stop Republicans and God Fear'n Evangelicals from jettisoning all their vaunted principles, principles that they love beating their opponents over the head with.