A great article on why gay rights have moved forward while women's rights are still ignored

From the Dailey Beast:

This article gives great analysis on why civil rights progress is far more successful for some minorities than it is for others. It’s all about humanizing the issues instead of simply demanding equal rights. How to fix this for women’s rights to their bodies and reproductive organs is not easily answered. But it sets me to thinking about it, and hopefully others will as well.
Great article!

From the Dailey Beast: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/06/ten-reason-women-are-losing-while-gays-keep-winning.html This article gives great analysis on why civil rights progress is far more successful for some minorities than it is for others. It's all about humanizing the issues instead of simply demanding equal rights. How to fix this for women's rights to their bodies and reproductive organs is not easily answered. But it sets me to thinking about it, and hopefully others will as well. Great article!
Excellent article. Thank you for posting it. I think there are several other reasons as well but I want to think on them before I post a reply. MzLee