A Garden Gnome Or Any Statue In Your Garden Will Bring U A Curse!!

If You Have A Garden Gnome Or Any Statue In Your Garden You’ll Get A Curse Its Biblical!!

Deuteronomy 27:15

15‘Cursed is the man who makes a carved idol or molten image— which is detestable to the LORD, the work of the hands of a craftsman— and sets it up in secret.’ And let all the people say, ‘Amen!’

Psalm 16:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god

God destroyed many people in the bible for building statues:

Jeroboam 1 Kings 13:34

33 Even after these events, Jeroboam did not repent of his evil ways, but again he appointed priests for the high places from every class of people. He ordained anyone who desired to be a priest of the high places. 34And this was the sin of the house of Jeroboam that led to its extermination and destruction from the face of the earth.

And the children in the wilderness:

Exodus 32:23-27

23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:)

26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord’s side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

Isaiah 42:8 - I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42:17 - They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

Isaiah 44:9 - They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

Plus all pagan and cult objects and statues like garden gnome, owls, trolls, smurfs or any other animals habour familiar spirits and dark forces and you put yourself at risk by having them in ur home, u open urself up 2 demonic forces when having them around you so get them out of ur home plus it’s a form of idol worship which is a sin.

Is a life sized painting of Muhammed okay?

Dovesong05 is definitely not a catholic.